Do you need inspiration to show someone you care? Use these 100 reasons why I love you! The free printable works well for partners, but is also an adorable way for a child or parent to express love too.
You can use it for:
- Valentine’s Day
- Mother’s Day/Father’s Day
- Or anytime you want to show love!
And if you don’t want to use the cute freebie, make a book out of your 100 reasons I love you. Or write them on notes and stick them in a jar. Then, have your recipient pull them out one by one for a gift that keeps on giving!
In this post you’ll find:
- 100 beautiful reasons I love you
- Bonus: reasons for a partner
- Bonus: cute reasons for kids
- A FREE “Top 10 reasons I love you” printable!
100 Sincere Reasons I Love You
These first statements are perfect for almost anyone – partners, friends, loved ones, and kids!
- I love you for sharing your dreams with me, and building more together.
2. You always try your best, even when the situation is difficult.
3. I love that you help me forget my fears.
4. You always give me the benefit of the doubt.
5. I love that you listen when I speak.
6. You help me when I need it.
7. You know what to do to cheer me up when I’m down.
8. I love that we can talk about meaningful, deep things.
9. You help out in our home.
10. I love you for making me try new things.
11. I love that you understand me better than anyone.
12. You fix things when I have no idea what to do.
13. I love that you show me the positive side of things.
14. You motivate me to be better.
15. You take good care of me.
16. I love that you are a hard worker.
17. You are always there when I need you.
18. You are always up for an adventure.
19. I love that you always consider my opinions and wishes.
20. You make me feel ________________ (beautiful, amazing, like a superhero, etc.)
21. I love the way your mind works.
22. I love that you dream big.
23. You are patient when I don’t know how to do something.
24. You know how to make me smile.
25. I love that you hold my hand when I least expect it.
26. You will make a decision when I don’t want to.
27. You make me believe that our future is brighter.
28. I love that you have taught me so much about ____________.
29. You always forgive me.
30. You support me even when I doubt myself.
31. I love you because I know I’m blessed and lucky to have you in my life.
32. You have a uniqueness that is only you.
33. I love your corny jokes.
34. You make time for what’s important to you.
35. I love that you ask how I’m doing.
36. Your smile makes me happy.
37. I love that you are steady and firm in times of chaos.
38. You know how to calm me down when I’m flustered.
39. You have a way of making me laugh when I need it.
40. I love that you give me tough love when I need it.
41. I feel strong when I’m with you.
42. You have the courage to go after your dreams.
43. You let me in, and open yourself up to me.
44. I love that you are ready to take risks with me.
45. I love you for always wanting to do things right.
46. I love how you are my best friend.
47. You make boring things interesting.
48. You always keep your promises.
49. I love that you seek me for support.
50. I love that you ask about my day.
51. You take care of yourself.
52. You say something thoughtful, just when I need to hear it.
53. I love that you cheer on my accomplishments as your own.
54. You pick me up when I fall.
55. I love that you let go of my mistakes.
56. You make me think about life in a different way.
57. You give me compliments and mean them.
58. I love that you are patient with me when I’m angry or moody.
59. You love nature.
60. I love that you have a __________ personality. (charismatic, down-to-earth, etc.)
61. You are connected to your family.
62. You always want to know what I think about big things.
63. You know what good ____________ is. (food, entertainment, reading, style, etc.)
64. I love that you respect my boundaries.
65. Your laugh is contagious.
66. I love that you stay away from negative sources.
67. You always forgive me.
68. You encourage me to be independent and strong.
69. You aren’t afraid to dance in front of me (or do silly things).
70. I love that you listen when I need to vent.
71. You always come up with creative solutions.
72. I love that you appreciate me.
73. You light up when I give you a compliment.
74. I love how you make me feel cherished.
75. You are truthful with me.
76. You model quality and care in your life.
77. You ____________ really well. (cook, bathe the kids, deal with conflict, etc.)
78. I love when you tell me I’m beautiful.
79. You treat your friends with love and kindness.
80. You teach me how to trust more in others.
81. I love that I can be open, honest, and weird with you.
82. You make an effort to be present with your loved ones.
83. You take good care of me when I’m sick.
84. I’m proud of the ways that you contribute to ____________ (our family, your purpose, etc.)
85. I love feeling that you are home for me.
86. I love that you value learning and growth. (or integrity, truth, etc.)
87. I love that you value kindness and generosity.
88. I love you because of the way you’ve handled hardships alongside me.
89. Your voice soothes me when I’m anxious or nervous.
90. I love the unwavering belief you have in me.
91. You love me, even when I’m hard to love.
92. You are passionate about the things that you care about.
93. You encourage me to pursue my passions.
94. I love that you always make an effort on my birthday (and other holidays).
95. I love when you go along with my craziness (even knowing that it’s crazy).
96. I admire your ___________ (courage, kindness, compassion, etc.)
97. You care about my happiness.
98. I love how you can diffuse a tough situation.
99. You stand up for what’s right.
100. I love that you share good and bad news with me before anyone else.
Bonus Reasons for Partners
This bonus section is great to add to your 100 reasons why I love you for your partner.
- I love the life we’ve built and are building.
2. You are an amazing dad/mom.
3. I love how you would do anything for our kids.
4. I cherish the amazing memories we’ve made together.
5. You have a great bod! (And face too, of course!)
6. I feel safe in your arms.
7. I love the way you smell.
8. You respect and make an effort with my friends and loved ones.
9. You always try to lighten my load when things get tough.
10. I love feeling that we’re an unbeatable “team.” Equals in our contribution and support.
11. You are willing to both lead and follow.
12. I love when we lie together just being.
13. I love the way your body works.
14. I love that you are truly my better half.
15. I love how I feel when you touch me.
16. I love when you look at me with love and intent.
17. I love when you order my favorite food for me at a restaurant because you know.
18. I love when we talk for hours, about anything and everything.
19. You teach our children so many awesome things.
20. I love when you let me pick the movie.
21. You are always working on our (home, finances, adventures) wanting them to be better.
22. I love when you reach over to hold me.
23. You know me better than I know myself most days.
24. I love how your instinct is always to take care and protect me.
25. I love waking you up in the morning.
Bonus: 100 Reasons I Love You for Kids
This bonus section is perfect to add to your list for a parent or child.
- I love when you play ____________ with me.
2. I love our cuddles.
3. I love reading together.
4. I love when you tell me stories at night.
5. I love that we have the same ________ (socks, hat, book, etc.)
6. I love our secret handshake. (See other fun family rituals HERE)
7. I love when you make me ____________ (pancakes, my favorite soup, etc.)
8. I love when you tickle me.
9. I love your jokes.
10. I love that you take care of me.
11. I love that you practice soccer with me.
12. I love that you love chocolate.
13. I love our hugs.
14. I love lazy Sunday mornings together.
15. I love your eyes when you are happy. (or your laugh, smile, etc.)
16. I love the way you sing. (Even if it is off tune)
17. I love when we are together, just the two of us.
18. I love when you tell me what you think of something important to you.
19. I love your freckles.
20. I love your boundless energy.
21. I love taking picnics with you.
22. I love your friends.
23. I love watching you _________. (work, run, cook, etc.)
24. I love seeing the amazing person you are becoming.
25. I love how we take walks together. (watch shows, read books, go on bike rides, etc.)
Get the free printable gift HERE, in the resource library!
Sign up below!